Beginning
The word Sindh is derived from the Sanskrit term Sindhu
(literally meaning river), which is a reference to Indus river. The official
spelling “Sind” was discontinued in 1988 by an amendment passed in Sindh
Assembly. Pakistan’s name is derived from an acronym, in which the letter ‘S’
stands for “Sindh”. Sindh is the third largest province of Pakistan by area,
and second largest province by population after Punjab. Sindh also borders the
Indian states of Gujarat and Rajasthan to the east, and Arabian Sea to the
South.
Sindhi dishes are known by less than a 50% of the
population in India. These are the dishes which are very easy to be cooked and
taste the excellent delicious. I m a girl born in Sindhi culture, brought up as
a Sindhi, since it is not known by people I would like all the people to know
about it. Sindhi dishes are of many different types like Sindhi Curry and
Sindhi Pulao that brings water in the mouth. Some Sindhi dishes are so easy to
be prepared and even very tasty. In this blog I am going to show and tell you
some Sindhi dishes which are the best. I hope u all will like it..
I was not knew that there is religion called sindhi in India. So very less people will know about sindhi dishes......
ReplyDeleteVery nice article
ReplyDeleteAwesome artical liked it
ReplyDeleteNice 1 Bhoomi..Liked it..
ReplyDeleteNic bhoomi.keep on blogging
ReplyDeleteGreat job too good
ReplyDeleteGreat job
ReplyDeleteGreat job bhoomi keep it up
ReplyDeleteGood article Bhoomi...👌
ReplyDeleteNice one Bhoomi keep blogging 😘
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeletelooks yummy...
ReplyDelete